Have you seen the latest updates to our scheduling software? We have been working hard to produce impactful changes and updates to the scheduler. Here are the top five updates we made recently:
- New look and feel: The new look and feel of the scheduler consolidated several pages into one, new and easier-to-use screen. You can now toggle between different views (Day, Agenda, Week) and pages (My Schedule, Employee Schedule, Location Schedule). Work schedules are also more simple to manage and navigate with a Work Schedules view.
- Side-by-side employee schedules: See all your employee schedules next to each other. Now you can see when your people are working, what appointments they have, and manage their schedules more readily than before.
- Displaying more member information: When you click on an appointment, you can see information about that member from contact and service information to their status and photo.
- Taking roll and recording no shows for classes: Take roll and record no shows for classes right from the scheduler itself.
- Recording PT sessions: You can setup automated session recording or click on a session and record it from the appointment window.
To see these recent updates in action, we invite you to talk to your account manager and schedule a training.